Rock Climbing / Rappelling
Rock climbing is a unifying activity complete with challenge, commitment, camaraderie, and personal success. A great activity for groups or individuals.
• Southeast Climbing
• OAR Adventure - O.A.R.'s rock climbing and rappelling classes are a great way for participants to gain self esteem and trust in a team training atmosphere.
• Cumberland Plateau Climbing - Extending almost 150 miles, from Cookeville, Tennessee, southwest to Gadsden, Alabama, the Plateau is characterized by its extensive and diverse topography. Cold water streams and creeks spill down steep canyons; extensive cave systems form in the low-lying limestone layer, while up on the ridges, bands of clean, white sandstone offer some of the best rock climbing anywhere in the United States
• Granite Arches - Granite Arches offers professional rock climbing guiding and instruction year-round in the mountains of North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Georgia.
• Rock Mountain Guides and Climbing School - accredited climbing school
• Tangboys Webpage - features rock climbing, kayaking, and mudding photos
• The Adventure Guild